Tax efficient investment options
As well as ensuring that you choose the right investments and asset mix to suit your needs and risk profile it is also important that you consider the tax wrapper
that they are held within.
There are a number of different types of tax efficient investments and we can give you advice on which are the most appropriate ones for you.
To help you consider these further the following list identifies the most typical tax efficient investment options and strategies used by individuals:
• Using the tax allowances of both spouses
• Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
• Collectives (Unit Trusts and Open Ended Investment Companies - UT and OEICs)
• Insurance based investments - regular endowments and single premium onshore and offshore investment bonds
• Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
• Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
• Inheritance tax efficient investment portfolios
Copyright © 2017 Mike Smith IFA
Mike Smith IFA Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered Office in England and Wales – Company Number 7976623 - FCA Number 610634.
website by S Pritchard